Why put yourself through those extreme juice fasts when you can enjoy this delicious and nutritious beet juice blend instead?
Nourish your body by adding this juice into your diet. Not only is it packed full of vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants, it will also help you recharge your energy naturally, overcome burnout, replace caffeine and even kick-start your immune system. And did I mention that it’s super-effective in the fight against inflammation and is a great way to replace caffeine too?? You can even prep everything you need in larger quantities so that you can have several for the week ahead and stay feeling awesome for longer.
Here are the benefits of “Beeting Yourself Up” along with how you can make this mouth-watering juice for yourself.
Benefits Of “Beeting Yourself Up”
- Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (essential for healthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas).
- Lemons are great for helping with digestion and boosting the immune system. It’s great to keep lemons on hand at all times.
- One orange provides a range of vitamins and minerals; a staggering 130 percent of your vitamin C needs for the day.
- Purchase Whole Carrots – Not baby carrots. Baby carrots, which are now one of the most popular carrot forms, were not invented until 1986, when a California carrot farmer created them to save some of the broken and misshaped carrots in his harvest.16 Baby carrots are not actually ‘baby’ carrots at all but rather are less-than-perfect carrots that have been shaved down to a smaller size. Not only are baby carrots more expensive than whole carrots, they’re also typically given a chlorine bath to prolong shelf life.
- Dr. Weil believes adding ginger and turmeric to your diet can help decrease inflammation in the body and so do I. Research is still ongoing into these powerful anti-inflammatory agents and their long-term health benefits.
The Recipe: “Beet Yourself Up” Juice
1 lemon, peeled
1 orange, peeled
1-inch piece of turmeric root
1-inch piece of ginger root
Then all you need to do is throw them into your juicer, juice and enjoy!!