It’s no big secret that I…LOVE…SMOOTHIES! And a couple scoops of Sunfood Superfood Smoothie Mix adds tons of protein and all the essential nutrients you need to jump start your morning! Or feeling sluggish in the afternoon? Mix up a shake for that little extra boost you’re looking for.
And the best part – tastes amazing and doesn’t “clump” like so many other mixes. Made with sprouted brown rice protein, chia powder, cacao, maqui, açai, camu camu and goji berry, this mix is a great source of iron, calcium, and vitamin C.
Try out this simple, but delicious recipe:
1. 3 Tablespoons Sunfood Superfood Smoothie Mix
2. 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
3. ½ cup frozen or fresh blueberries
4. 1 to 1 ½ cups non-dairy milk (like almond or coconut)
5. ¼ cup raw, organic almonds (soaked overnight)
6. 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
7. ½ fresh organic banana
8. ½ teaspoon vanilla
1. Soak the almonds overnight
2. Strain almonds
3. Combine all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy
This smoothie will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for your day!
Sunfood Superfood contributed to our Lovestyle Box – check it out at www.lovestylebox.com!